Friday, March 23, 2012

YOU ARE.............


As we watch the sun go down,
I want to let you know;
my love for you is forever,
I'll never let you go.
You're the one I've been searching for,
the one I've finally found;
without you in my life,
my world wouldn't go round.
The love you bring into my heart,
which is so true and kind;
is something in no other,
I could truly find.
You're the only one for me,
God tells me so,
deep within my heart, mind body and soul.
it's all about me and you;
about the love we share,
and how it will forever continue to grow.
It's not all about the chocolates, or the dozen roses;
it's about the love we found,
how much we've been blessed.
Everything happens for a reason,
I believe this statement is true,
that's why you were sent to me,
and I was sent to you.
I've never been more happy,
as I've been with you;
even through the rough times,
we always make it through;
To be with you for eternity,
is all I want for me and you.
All I want to say,
I may not be your first love,
but I promise, with all my heart,
that I will be that one from up above,
your one and only, true love!


                                                                         ~ Genny R. Tajalle.

No comments:

Post a Comment